Friday, May 12, 2006

Never Too Far

Was listening to my Charm Bracelet album by Mariah Carey when I came across this song called ‘Never Too Far’. Suddenly reminds me of him again. At times I do miss him… although it had been more than a year now since he left. Sometimes I have a feeling that he is up there watching over me =). I still remember.. on the seventh day after he left, I was at Langkawi on a family trip with Uncle Roger. That morning around 5am, when was I sitting at the port of Awana Porto Malai… I saw seven shooting stars… it might be just a coincidence… but the first thing that cross my mind is that he is up there.. watching over me… to cheer me up when I’m feeling down =).






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyoyoyo, you need a good flash for your camera!

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home