Wednesday, March 22, 2006

VACATION mode :D

Recently I’d just booked tickets to Phuket. Will be going there in early July with the college gang =). We took the 3D2N package but extended our stay to 4D3N. I’m so excited and can’t wait for the trip kekekeke ;) . This morning Yian had started surveying for hotel prices for our final day stay. Guess I’m not the only one who are excited ;)

Beautiful beach!!!! Here I come MUAHAHA… but still.. its in July (-__-|||).

Maybe you might think that I like to live in dreamland… but, what the heck… I always enjoy moonbathing… and dream away!!! HAHAHAHA… lying down on the beach to sunbath is never as nice as moonbathing. Looking at the reflection of the moonlight on the sea and feeling the strong breeze blowing through your hairs… you don’t get that everyday in the city huhh ;P. Plus, you can save all the cost that you need to spend on sun blocks and moisturizers =)) =)). I’m still waiting patiently… hoping that one day I could see the ‘stardust’ with my own eyes =P~. They say it’s like shimmering sands on the beach… hmmm… still wonder how it looks like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home