Unspoken words within
Last night, I met a friend in a gathering session. He told me that he just bumped into 'him', a guy that I lately had a crush. At first, I admit that I was a little excited since I haven't seen 'him' for quite some time now. But then when my friend continued... he said, "Yah, I just saw him with his girlfriend..." ... well, obviously I didn't know that he had a girlfriend. My other friends said that he din't have any. At that moment, I was a bit shocked and my heart was crushed... but I comforted myself... neh,this species of guy is just too good to be true. Just met two of my F4 sis the other day... couldn't tell them a thing. I knew I would be unhappy when I talked bout it, so, might as well keep it to myself. Maybe there is a thorn left inside... but I'm sure it'll go away and I'll live on =)... after all, it's just a crush... no big deal ;P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home