Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Failed Attempt

Last weekend I tried to ask him out for a movie.. which was an excuse really. That could be the only chance for me to tell him everything I had for him. Maybe it’s fate that it was a failed attempt. He was busy and couldn’t make it. At that moment.. when I needed an answer so badly.. answer to questions that had been bugging me for so long…. suddenly I don’t feel like knowing anymore. Isn’t that weird?? This is the first time I had this feeling. I’m not going to ask him anymore… not that I don’t have the courage to ask… but it’s more like I feel like I don’t really bother to know and I just want to move on. I’m so tired… one of my friend is like a psychic ;P, I think she can read my mind… I was so surprised!

I just wanted to stop thinking and just forget all about this. Though it’s hard but I’ll try… try not to think… try not to analyze… [ A close friend's guideline =)) =)) ]. At least I still have F4 by my side ;). Well, maybe the failed attempt is for a good cause too. One of my friend said if this is not handled carefully there might be a gap in our friendship… that’s quite true. At least now I’m now ‘over’ with the i-cannot-tahan-and-want-to-know state hahaha… okok… dun think… dun analyze…

SSP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home